Cloud Infrastructure Services Providers in Europe (“CISPE”) – a relatively new coalition of more than 20 cloud infrastructure providers operating in Europe – has recently published its first Code of Conduct for Cloud Infrastructures Services.
The CISPE Code of Conduct:
- Gives a framework to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation
- Excludes the reuse of our customers’ data
- Allows you to process and store your data exclusively in the EU
- Idenfies which Cloud Infrastructure Services are suitable for the data processing that you wish to perform
- Helps citizens regain control over their data
Service providers may demonstrate their compliance with the Code of Conduct with Trust Mark that can be verified on CISPE website.